Prestigious 110 m2 apartment with two bedrooms and two bathrooms with design accents, located very near the Porta Romana Metro station (MM3 – yellow line).
This apartment is located on the first floor (with elevator) and very quiet, since all façades are internal. It is very bright and features double-pane windows and AC in all rooms.
Furnishings include accents from famous brand names like: Kartell, Artemide, Lema and Catalan, just to cite a few.
The apartment opens onto a large space which includes extensible table for eight and two-door wardrobe; two sliding doors separate the open space from the kitchen equipped with microwave oven and dishwasher. The living room also includes Queen-size sleeper sofa, three-seater sofa, large built-in bookcase, desk and TV corner with 47-inch Smart TV equipped with theater system and Blu-ray player. The living area is adjacent to a bathroom with bathtub and washer/dryer.
PRICE: (Upon request)
Location: Via San Rocco, Porta Romana, Milan, Italy
No. of bedrooms: 2
No. of bathrooms: 2
House linens (sheets & towels)
Maid service upon request
USB Wi-Fi connection is available.
The sleeping area comprises a master bedroom furnished with two dressers and three-sliding door wardrobe, en-suite bathroom covered in Bisazza mosaics with large shower stall, as well as a second bedroom with two single beds, desk and five-door wardrobe.
Floors are hardwood.
The area of via San Rocco is particularly convenient thanks to its proximity to Porta Romana subway station, which makes the apartment strategically located in an area well served by public transport.
In particular, from the apartment you can easily reach on foot or by public transport:
– the Thermal baths of Milan (subway stop: Porta Romana), a relaxation heaven at the heart of the city;
– the Duomo, symbol of Milan, and Piazza della Scala, which houses the famous opera theater;
– the Royal Palace and the Museo del Novecento, which host various permanent and temporary exhibitions throughout the year;
– the Prada Foundation, an institution dedicated to contemporary art and culture that annually presents two exhibitions conceived by contemporary artists of international importance;
– the Rotonda della Besana, a building hosting the church of San Michele ai Nuovi Sepolcri, now used for art exhibitions;
– the Fashion District, located at a stone’s throw (enclosed between Via Montenapoleone, Via Manzoni, Via della Spiga and Corso Venezia), with some of the most exclusive jewelleries, boutiques and designer showrooms.
The area is also renowned for the presence of restaurants, clubs and bars. We recommend:
– Lacerba, original restaurant-wine bar known for its excellent cocktails and culinary experiments;
– Giulio Pane e Ojo, typical Roman tavern, preferring strong flavours and food quality;
– Am Pizza, for an authentic pizza of excellent quality;
– Osteria dell’Acquabella, where you can taste the traditional local cuisine in a rustic-modern atmosphere;
– GluFree Bakery, for those who needs gluten-free products, but still love great food;
– Don Juan, to enjoy the best Argentine cuisine.
Services in the area
– Pam Sabotino Supermarket (viale Sabotino, at 400 metres);
– Corso Lodi Pharmacy (corso Lodi, at 350 metres);
– Banca Popolare Di Sondrio Bank (via S. Girolamo Emiliani, at 600 metres);
– GetFIT Gym (via Piacenza, at 250 metres).
The closest parking is on Viale Sabotino, approximately 300 meters from the apartment.
The area where the apartment is located is well connected to the city’s primary points of interest. It is just a few meters away from Porta Romana subway station (yellow line – MM3), from which you can easily reach the Central Station (yellow line – MM3/green line – MM2) and piazza Duomo (in 3 stops only!).
Within 250 meters, you will find stops for tramways no. 24 and buses no. 62 and 65.
*A city tourist tax will be applied. Cost per person per night: 3€, for maximum 14 nights.
Check-in:from 15:00 to 19:00
Check-out:from 09:00 to 11:00
Utilities (included for stays up to 30 nights. For rentals over 30 nights, special conditions apply)