Beautiful 65 sq. mt. apartment in a modern and elegant residential building, surrounded by a large public space with relaxing green areas developed around the suggestive Gorani Medieval Tower in the heart of Milan.
The building that features a gym is located just a short walk from the Cordusio metro station (line MM1 – red), and was erected on the remains of what was the Roman Imperial Palace, which you can still see and enjoy within it.
The apartment is located on the 1st floor and is equipped with condominium air conditioning and features parquet flooring and new design furnishings.
You enter the living area with large living room and open kitchen, equipped with induction burners, refrigerator, traditional oven, microwave, dishwasher, freezer, and washing machine.
The living room is furnished with a sofa bed for 2 guests, a TV corner and a table for 4.
On the left is the sleeping area with coatracks that gives access to the master bedroom and bathroom, complete with large shower and toilet. Finally there is the master bedroom, with large wardrobes, desk, and bedside tables.
PRICE: (Upon request)
Location: Via Gorani, Milan, Italy
No. of bedrooms: 1
No. of bathrooms: 1
House linens (sheets & towels)
Maid service upon request
There is a private garage available.
– Cordusio metro stop (line MM1 – red), 550 m
– Milano Cadorna train station (line MM1 – red / MM2 – green), 700 m
– Tram 16 (within 250 m)
The apartment is located on Via Gorani, a short walk from Piazza Duomo, located in an area with the splendid scenery of the medieval tower of the same name: a unique historical example of architectural excellence in the heart of the city, from financial Milan of Piazza Affari and that of Sforzesca with its Castle.
The location is strategic, allowing you to quickly reach any point of interest in the city. In particular, it is possible to reach on foot or by public transportation the following points of interest:
– the Duomo, symbol of Milan, and Piazza della Scala, which houses the famous opera theater;
– The Royal Palace and the Museo del Novecento, which host various permanent and temporary exhibitions throughout the year;
– Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, which links Piazza Duomo to Piazza della Scala;
– Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, home to many shops among which is La Rinascente, a shopping mall named the “2016 Best Department Store” worldwide;
– Via Torino, considered one of the city’s most important commercial streets;
– Teatro dal Verme and Piccolo Teatro Grassi;
– Parco Sempione, where you can indulge in a race or spend a lazy afternoon, and the Castello Sforzesco, one of the largest castles in Europe and one of the symbols of Milan.
Services in the area:
– Carrefour Express supermarket (Piazzale Luigi Cadorna, 800 m)
– Eustachi pharmacy (Via Cappuccio, 300 m)
– Banco di Desio e della Brianza bank (Via della Posta, 250 m);
– Post office (Via Cordusio, 400 m)
Check-in: from 15:00 to 19:00
Check-out: from 09:00 to 11:00
Utilities (included for stays up to 30 nights. For rentals over 30 nights, special conditions apply)