Elegant apartment in the heart of the city just a short distance from the Sforzesco Castle and the Lanza (metro line MM2 – green) and Cairoli (metro line MM1 – red) metro stations.
This 85 sq. mt apartment has been completely renovated and redesigned with fine materials at the end of 2017 by Studio Officina Architetti of Hembert Penaranda. The apartment is very quiet since it faces the internal side of the building. It is equipped with air conditioning and electric shutters in all rooms.
In the building, there is also a video surveillance system and during the night, there is a security officer who will check all the floors at predefined times.
PRICE: (Upon request)
Location: Foro Buonaparte, Milan, Italy
No. of bedrooms: 1
No. of bathrooms: 1
Maid service upon request
First Aid Kit
House linens (sheets & towels)
The apartment opens onto an entrance that leads to the living room, which includes a single leather sofa bed, 2 leather armchairs, a TV area with a 55” curved smart TV, and 2 joined tables for 4 guests each. 2 sliding mosaic doors separate the kitchen from the living area. The fully equipped kitchen also includes a dishwasher and a microwave.
A sliding glass door divides the living room from the bedroom, furnished with a king sized bed, a wardrobe with 4 doors, and a second TV. The apartment also includes a beautiful bathroom with a large walk-in shower.
The flooring is in large planks of brushed oak parquet throughout the apartment.
NB: Regarding the TV, due to the impossibility of installing an antenna, the TV can only be used via an internet connection and Smart TV mode. You can watch the Rai channels through the RAI Play application of the Smart TV, while the Mediaset channels can be viewed through a web browser application.
There is also the possibility, for those who already have a subscription, to take advantage of additional applications on demand on the Smart TV (Netflix, TIMVision, NowTv-Sky, Infinity, etc.).
The nearest parking areas are the Buonaparte Parking on Via Giacomo Puccini, 5 and the Parking Car on Via Brera, 3/A.
– Cairoli metro stop (metro line MM1 – red), 200 m
– Lanza metro stop (metro line MM2 – green), 350 m
– Milano Cadorna train station, 650 m
– Milano Porta Garibaldi, Milano Centrale, and Milano Lambrate train stations, reachable via metro line MM2
– Trams 1, 2 4, 12, 14 and bus 50, 57, 61 (within 250 m)
Foro Buonaparte is located in the heart of Milan, near the Sforzesco Castle and Parco Sempione, thus enjoying a strategic position that allows you to reach the main places of interest in a short time.
From the apartment, the following sites are easily reachable on foot or by public transportation:
– Parco Sempione, where you can indulge in a race or spend a lazy afternoon, and the Castello Sforzesco, one of the largest castles in Europe and one of the symbols of Milan;
– Teatro dal Verme and Piccolo Teatro Grassi;
– the Duomo, symbol of Milan, and Piazza della Scala, which houses the famous opera theater;
– The Royal Palace and the Museo del Novecento, which host various permanent and temporary exhibitions throughout the year;
– Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, which links Piazza Duomo to Piazza della Scala;
– Brera district, which features a mix of history and modernity, tradition and innovation. It is a particularly great area since it is close to several places of interest. On Via Brera you can find the famous Pinacoteca, a national gallery of ancient and modern art, the Academy of Fine Arts and, further away, Brera’s Botanical Garden. This area is also characterized by interior design boutiques and intellectual cafes;
– The Fashion district (enclosed between Via Montenapoleone, Via Manzoni, Via della Spiga and Corso Venezia) with a concentration of the jewelleries, boutiques and design showrooms.
Services in the area
– Carrefour Express supermarket (Via Delio Tessa, 500 m)
– Del Carmine pharmacy (Via Mercato, 200 m)
– Monte Dei Paschi bank (Foro Buonaparte, 30 m)
– Post office (Via S. Simpliciano, 550 m)
– Santagostino Cairoli Medical Centre (Foro Buonaparte, 50 m).
*A city tourist tax will be applied. Cost per person per night: 3€, for maximum 14 nights.
Check-in: from 15:00 to 19:00
Check-out: from 09:00 to 11:00
Utilities (included for stays up to 30 nights. For rentals over 30 nights, special conditions apply)