Prestigious apartment of about 140 sq. mt. in the heart of Milan, a short distance from the San Babila metro station (metro line MM1 – red).
This elegant apartment is located on the 4th floor, is housed in a refined building and is characterized by being bright with stained glass windows in the living room, as well as having windows on 3 sides of the apartment, high decorated ceilings of 3.5 meters, and has air conditioning throughout. The apartment was renovated in 2018, with particular attention to the bathrooms and the kitchen and the fixtures were custom made.
PRICE: (Upon request)
Location: Via Privata Cesare Battisti, San Babila, Milan, Italy
No. of bedrooms: 2
No. of bathrooms: 2
House linens (sheets & towels)
First Aid Kit
Maid service upon request
The apartment opens onto a spacious entrance furnished with a bookcase and a reading corner that leads on one side to the kitchen and the other to the living room. The latter is furnished with a crystal table for 8 guests, a TV area, a single sofa bed with a second single pull-out bed, an armchair and a corner sofa. The living room leads to an angled balcony.
The kitchen is fully equipped and also has a microwave, dishwasher, and table for 2 guests.
The sleeping area includes an anteroom with a large wardrobe with 6 doors, a bedroom with 2 single beds, a bookcase, a pouf bed, a bathroom with a bath, and the second double bedroom. The second double bedroom has a spacious 12 door wardrobe, TV, and an en-suite bathroom with shower.
The flooring is in parquet in the hall and in the master bedroom, in stoneware in the 2 bathrooms and in marble in the remaining rooms.
The nearest car park is Gran Garage Corridoni, Via Filippo Corridoni, 5.
– San Babila metro stop (metro line MM1 – red), 650 m
– Crocetta metro stop (metro line MM3 – yellow), 1 km
– Milano Centrale and Rogoredo train stations, reachable via MM3
– Milano Cadorna train station, reachable via MM1
– Trams 12, 19, 27 and buses 54, 60, 61, 73, 84, 94 (within 250 m)
Via Cesare Battisti, located in the heart of Milan, is an elegant and upscale district, well served and perfectly connected to the city centre and the main points of interest.
Some of the places within walking distance or a short metro/tram or bus ride away:
– San Babila square, just moments away
– Duomo, Milan’s landmark, and the Scala square, home to the famous La Scala theatre
– the Royal Palace (Palazzo Reale) and the Museo del Novecento (20th Century Museum), housing both temporary exhibitions and permanent collections all year round
– the Rotonda della Besana, a deconsecrated church standing in the middle of an impressive cloister and now used for art exhibitions
– Villa Necchi Campiglio, a jewel of style and elegance at the heart of Milan, surrounded by a lovely, always open garden, where you can stand under the shadow of the imposing magnolias
– the Milan Institute of the Blind (Istituto dei Ciechi di Milano), offering a one-of-a-kind experience, the ‘Dialogo nel Buio’: it’s an exhibition/journey standing apart from everything you have ever experienced before, because of the total lack of light and the fact that visitors must rely only on touch, hearing, smell and taste to explore the exhibition areas
– the Quadrilatero della Moda (Milan’s Fashion District), enclosed between Via Montenapoleone, Via Manzoni, Via della Spiga and Corso Venezia, which offers the most exclusive jewelleries, boutiques and designer showrooms of Milan.
Services in the area
– Carrefour Express (Via Fontana, 500 m) and Pam supermarkets (Via Archimede, 900 m)
– Banca Popolare di Sondrio bank (Via Colonnetta, 100 m)
– Farmacia del Duomo pharmacy (Via Larga, 550 m)
– Post Office (Via Carlo Freguglia, 250 m)
– Maggiore Policlinico Hospital of Milan (Via Francesco Sforza, 550 m)
– Mangiagalli Hospital (Via della Commenda, 600 m).
*A city tourist tax will be applied. Cost per person per night: 3€, for maximum 14 nights.
Check-in:from 15:00 to 19:00
Check-out:from 09:00 to 11:00
Utilities (included for stays up to 30 nights. For rentals over 30 nights, special conditions apply)