SOUTHWEST OF SRI LANKA, IN THE INDIAN OCEAN, IS A PLACE AWASH IN SHADES OF TEAL AND INDIGO WITH SUNLIT SKY. FORMERLY KNOWN AS ‘KING’S ISLAND’, THESE ARE THE MALDIVES, LAND OF BLUE LAGOONS AND SOFT WHITE SANDS, WHERE CORAL ISLANDS FORM RING-LIKE ATOLLS. IT IS HERE, STRETCHING ACROSS SIX KILOMETRES OF SECLUDED COASTLINE, THAT YOU WILL FIND THE ALL-VILLA DESTINATION, ONE&ONLY REETHI RAH.
Set on one of the largest private islands in North Malé Atoll, this superb all-villa resort offers an unrivalled level of style, truly unique experiences and endless activities to discover. Choose from a luxurious private Beach Villa or a Water Villa floating above crystal waters, both enveloped in absolute quiet. The resort inspires extraordinary journeys for the soul.
PRICE: (Upon request)
Location: North Malé, Atoll Maldives
• 45 mins transfer by luxury yacht from Velana Int. Airport
• 15 mins transfer by seaplane from Velana Int. Airport
Total villas: 122
• 36 Beach Villas (135m2)
• 41 Beach Villas with Pool (165m2)
• 24 Water Villas (149m2)
• 6 Water Villas with Pool (149m2)
• 6 Two-Villa Residences with Pool (2 individual villas, 135m2 +165m2)
• 2 Grand Water Villas with Pool, one-bedroom (241m2)
• 5 Grand Beach Villas with Pool, two-bedroom (322m2)
• 2 Grand Sunset Residences, three-bedroom (457m2)
• One&Only Spa, 8 individual treatment suites, 2 over-water Couples Suites, 3 Thai massage rooms, Pedi:Mani:Cure Studio by Bastien Gonzalez, hair salon and Barber&Blade by One&Only™
• 1 family pool, 1 children’s pool and 1 adult lap pool
• A range of land activities available including FIFA-approved size football
field, tennis and outdoor wall climbing
• A range of water sports available
PRIVATE EVENTS AND MEETING SPACES
• Celebrations can take place on our pristine white sandy beach overlooking
the sparkling Indian Ocean or on your private beach in front of your villa.
Hosts up to 350 guests.
• On the northern tip of the island, the Wedding Pavilion hosts the bride,
groom and Master of Ceremony under a traditional thatched roof adorned with fresh flowers and orchids. Hosts up to 30 guests.
• ‘Fire’ section of Reethi restaurant has dramatic high ceilings, vast pillars
and sublime décor. Hosts up to 30 guests.
• Fanditha offers a versatile structure for lavish affairs, from Champagne
sunset receptions, to private dining and an option for a stage and
projections. Hosts up to 70 guests.
• The Beachfront Marquee*
will hold up to 150 guests for a cocktail reception, which makes it ideal for weddings, gatherings and special interest group events. *Requires a separate setup and charges apply
DINING FOR ALL FIVE SENSES
Restaurants offer a diverse range of culinary experiences and styles, including:
• Reethi – A theatrical experience with spectacular settings, featuring an
enticing mélange of French, Asian and Italian cuisines.
• Tapasake – A spectacular over-water restaurant offering modern Japanese
cuisine, as well as interactive teppanyaki stations.
• Fanditha – A sensual, exotic and casual beachside restaurant and bar
offering true taste of Middle Eastern cuisine and the finest sunset views.
• Botanica – Extending a unique opportunity to enjoy farm/ocean-to-table
dining with 100% organic food and wine in the magical setting of the chef ’s garden.
• Beach Club – Offering a freshest selection of salads, the signature le burgé
and grills just steps away from your sun bed.
• Rabarbaro – Brings casual Italian fare in one of the most picturesque
spots on the island.
• Rah Bar – Serves a light and healthy menu and transforms into a vibrant
cocktail bar in the evening.
• In-Villa Dining – Extensive menu available 24-hours a day served to the
comfort of your villa.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Indulge in the award-winning One&Only Spa’s experience tailored to your
specific needs and desires, finish unwinding with time in the stunning outdoor spa courtyard or the serene relaxation gardens.
• 13 treatment villas/rooms, 1 WatSu pool, Chi Pavilion for yoga and
meditation and Spa Courtyard with steam, sauna and vitality pool.
• State-of-art fitness centre with outdoor Queenax training area.
• Pedi:Mani:Cure Studio by Bastien Gonzalez – signature offering from
France’s ‘foot virtuoso’ fuses beauty, wellbeing and relaxation by focussing
on the feet, legs, hands and arms.
• Two stunning beauty venues: One&Only Hair Salon and the sleek
gentlemen’s grooming salon, Barber & Blade by One&Only™.
TIME TO PLAY, SPACE TO BE
• Snorkel or dive through a string of reefs and marvel in the diversity of the
Maldivian marine life.
• ClubOne, a trendy beach club with activities for all ages.
• A wide range of water sports is available including canoes, pedal boats,
windsurfing as well as jet skis, water ski and flyboard.
• Outdoor facilities include two floodlit tennis courts, climbing wall and a
FIFA-approved professional synthetic grass football field.
• Conceptualised NEO Boutiques offer unique shopping experiences.
• KidsOnly and One Tribe offer an array of exciting complimentary
activities for children. Dedicated team members at ClubOne provide a
personal service and organise scheduled activities for teenagers of ages 12
to 17 for an opportunity to connect with friends from around the world.
AN UNRIVALLED LOCATION
One&Only Reethi Rah is located in the North Malé Atoll, a jewel among a
string of coral atolls, lagoons and white sands.
• 44 hectares (109 acres) in area, 6 kilometres (3.7 miles) in circumference
with 12 pristine beaches of soft white coral sand.
• Transfers from Velana International Airport to the resort are provided
either by luxury boat (45min) or seaplane (15min).
• For convenience, time at One&Only Reethi Rah has been set one hour ahead of Malé time, providing an extra hour of daylight (GMT+6).
• The resort benefits from pleasant equatorial climate:
– November to April is light and fairly dry; May to October occasionally
brings brief rain showers followed by sunshine.
– Temperatures range from mid-20s to mid-30s°C (77 to 95°F) all year.
122 resort villas are discreetly positioned along the sweeping bays of the island.
Occupying their own stretch of sandy shore, these villas afford direct views
of the ocean and access to a private beach. Décor is sleek with clean lines, a
perfect foil for the tropical wood and thatch exteriors.
• Large verandas with picturesque outdoor seating areas and sun beds.
• Comfortable, spacious interiors provide for an indulgent getaway.
• Categories include: Beach Villas, Beach Villas with Pool, Two-Villa Residences and Grand Beach Villas.
Situated above the crystalline waters of the lagoon, water villas are connected by walkways from secluded points on the island.
• Outdoor covered terraces on stilts and split-level verandas with steps into
• Netting suspended like hammocks from the edges of the terrace are
perfect for breezy sunbathing.
• Categories include: Water Villas, Water Villas with Pool and Grand Water
GRAND SUNSET RESIDENCE
One&Only Reethi Rah’s largest villas, the Grand Sunset Residences are nestled in the island’s natural greenery and have the largest private stretch of beach.
• Private roads lead to these unique ‘residences’, which are closed off by
an electronic gate for even more tranquility.
• Two exclusive four-seater golf carts provided.
• With three bedrooms, sleeping up to seven guests, the Grand Sunset
Residences are exceptionally spacious.
• Private 50m² swimming pool and 2,000m² of beach front luxury.
• Unique outdoor living and dining area in which guests can enjoy meals
prepared by their own private chef.