CHIC AND GLAMOROUS ONE&ONLY THE PALM IS DUBAI’S MOST INTIMATE BEACHFRONT OASIS NESTLED ON THE LUSHLY LANDSCAPED PRIVATE PENINSULA OF PALM ISLAND. RIMMED WITH A STUNNING SECLUDED BEACH, THE RESORT BOASTS PRIVILEGED VIEWS OF THE IMPRESSIVE DUBAI SKYLINE.
Let the relaxing landscape rejuvenate and envelop you. Stroll along pathways scattered with intricate fountains and shimmering pools. Seek cool serenity in villa enclaves of modern Arabesque design. Linger on oversized daybeds, book in hand, as your gaze sweeps sand, sea and skyline. Every culinary experience tells a tale, unfolding in dramatic spaces flooded with natural light. Discover peace at the world renowned Guerlain Spa. Tranquility is found, where time meets the magic of the desert and playfulness of the sea.
PRICE: (Upon request)
Location: WEST CRESCENT, THE PALM, DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
One&Only The Palm is located on the peninsula of one of Dubai’s most
spectacular landscapes offering an exclusive and secluded enclave of
impeccable style. Amid lush manicured gardens, fountains and pools along the sparkling shore, guests can enjoy the true beauty of the resort.
• A private escape located on the tip of West Crescent at Palm Jumeirah.
On the horizon, guests can view the wonder and excitement of the Dubai
Marina skyline and Palm Island.
• Its own marina makes the exclusive island-feel getaway, with easy access
by private or shuttle boat transfer to and from One&Only Royal Mirage.
• 450 metres of secluded private beach.
• Dubai International Airport (DXB) is a major worldwide hub providing
access to over 270 destinations, and located 45 minutes from the resort.
Nestled within gardens of verdant tropical bloom, One&Only The Palm
welcomes guests to a serene residential environment with exquisitely styled
Located within the heart of the resort, the Manor House comprises of three
levels; featureing 24 Premiere Rooms (65m2), 6 Double Double (80m2), 1
Disabled Access Room (85m2), 2 Executive Suites (130m2) and the Grand Palm Suite (250m2), spread over three floors and encompassing a blend of Moorish and Andalusian architecture. The rooms and suites overlook the main pool or cascading outdoor palm-shaded terraces.
• Amongst the largest entry level rooms in Dubai, with 65m2 of exquisite
living space and private balcony.
• Contemporary chic design with a subtle taste of Arabia.
• Sumptuous bathrooms with oversized free-standing bathtubs and drenching rain showers.
For a secluded, tranquil hideaway with unparalleled proximity to the beach
and most with sea view, the Low-Rise Mansions incorporate a cluster of eight to ten independent spaces including 21 Premiere Rooms (65m2), 13 Double Double (80m2), 16 Junior Suites (100m2), seven of them with private pools and 6 Executive Suites (130m2), two of them with private pools.
• Decorated in distinctive Moorish and Andalusian architecture, with chic
interiors and state-of-the-art technology.
• Personalised round-the-clock service provided by a team of dedicated
PRIVATE BEACHFRONT VILLAS
For the ultimate in privacy and personalised service, enjoy outstanding
beachfront living within the comfort of one of four two-bedroom villas (325m2).
• Free-standing villa with Andalusian and Moorish-inspired architecture,
featuring modern and contemporary chic interiors.
• Comprising of an entrance foyer, open-plan living space with bar and
dining area connected to a private-service kitchenette.
• Two king-sized bed master bedrooms offering en-suite dressing rooms and
• Grand outdoor shaded seating and dining areas, plus spacious, lush
gardens and upper floor equipped with fully-furnished balconies.
• Private temperature-controlled swimming pool.
DINING FOR ALL FIVE SENSES
Under the culinary guidance of three Michelin starred Chef Yannick Alléno,
the restaurants offer an array of local and international cuisine – as well as a variety of special dining venues.
• STAY by Yannick Alléno – provides a distinctive modern fine dining
experience within a comfortable yet stylish environment. A unique Pastry
Library follows the same premise as diners interact with the Pastry Chef.
• ZEST – all-day dining restaurant blending culinary influences of the
Middle East, Asia and the West.
• 101 Dining Lounge and Marina – ultra-chic, overwater lounge by the
resort’s private marina with stunning views over the Dubai Marina
skyline and serving irresistible Mediterranean-style dishes and a delightful
selection of tapas.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Guerlain Spa at One&Only The Palm invites guests on a unique sensorial
journey dedicated to beauty and wellbeing. Guerlain and One&Only have
created three ‘Exclusive Experiences’, only available at One&Only The
Palm, offering personalised spa treatments in an exquisite setting.
• Pedi:Mani:Cure Studio by Bastien Gonzalez – signature offering from
France’s ‘foot virtuoso’ fuses beauty, wellbeing and relaxation by focussing
on the feet, legs, hands and arms.
• Zouari Hari Salon – a renowned name in the world of hair styling,
Alexandre Zouari shares his creativity at One&Only The Palm.
• Fitness centre – inspires guests to being their journey to fitness and
wellbeing; guide them on how to achieve their goals and support them in
maintaining active lifestyles.
TIME TO PLAY, SPACE TO BE
• One floodlit tennis court.
• 850m2 temperature-controlled Grand Pool with over-sized pool daybeds
and 18-metre long adults-only pool.
• Selection of non-motorised water sports activities such as canoeing and
stand-up paddle boarding (SUP); wider selection of non-motorised water
sports, as well as motorised ones available at One&Only Royal Mirage.
• World-class golfing at the nearby prestigious PGA golf courses.
• Full-day 4×4 desert safari, camel ride or sand-surfing in the Arabian
• On-site KidsOnly club offering an array of exciting complimentary
activities for young guests.
PRIVATE EVENTS AND MEETING SPACES
• Amidst lavish gardens and shimmering pools, an air of exclusivity
envelopes the most dazzling spaces, each event is embellished with the
intricate beauty of Arabia.
• The stunning outdoor Spa Courtyard can be transformed into an extraordinarily glamorous event venue for a luxurious dinner environment. Hosts up to 100 guests.
• Ideal for special events, luncheons and all manners of parties, the highceilinged, pillarless Reception Hall accommodates up to 120 guests.
• Skyline Deck at 101 Dining Lounge and Marina is one of the most
privileged locations in Dubai with an energised vibe of chic elegance
filling the air. This breathtaking venue hosts up to 60 guests.
• Located on the sparkling waters of the marina, 101 Privé is a
contemporary venue where guests are invited to enjoy the panoramic
views of Dubai; hosts up to 45 guests.