Beautiful 50 sq. mt. apartment located in Foro Buonaparte, near the Castello Sforzesco, a short walk from the Lanza (metro line MM2 – green) and Cairoli Castello (metro line MM1 – red) metro stops.
Located on the 4th floor (with elevator), this apartment has a living room with a dining area and kitchenette, 1 bedroom, and 1 bathroom.
Upon entering the apartment, there is an entrance area that leads to the living room, elegantly furnished with a corner sofa (convertible if necessary into a double bed), TV, and dining area with a table for 4 guests. In the same room is the kitchenette with induction burners, refrigerator with freezer, oven, and microwave.
Continuing, you will find the sleeping area made up of 1 double bedroom and 1 bathroom. The bedroom is furnished with a double bed, bedside tables with lamps, a desk with chair, and a large wardrobe with sliding doors. Completing the apartment is the bathroom, equipped with toilet, bidet, shower, and washing machine.
PRICE: (Upon request)
Location: Foro Buonaparte, Milan, Italy
No. of bedrooms: 1
No. of bathrooms: 1
Maid service upon request
House linens (sheets & towels)
First Aid Kit
Meravigli Garage, Via Manfredo Camperio, 600 m.
– Lanza metro stop (metro line MM2 – green), 200 m
– Cairoli Castello metro stop (metro line MM1 – red), 350 m
– Milano Cadorna train station, 700 m
– Milano Porta Garibaldi, Centrale, and Lambrate train stations, reachable via MM2
– Trams 2, 4, 12, 14, 19 and buses 57, 61 within a radius of 250 m
The apartment is located in Foro Buonaparte, in an elegant area in the heart of Milan, close to Parco Sempione and the Castello Sforzesco.
It is a strategic location that allows reaching the city’s main places of interest in a short time, such as:
– Parco Sempione, where you can indulge in a race or spend a lazy afternoon and the Castello Sforzesco, one of the largest castles in Europe and one of the symbols of Milan;
– Brera district, which is an excellent mix between history and modernity, tradition and innovation. Via Brera is famous for its art gallery, a national gallery of ancient and modern art, the Academy of Fine Arts and, mostly for the Brera Botanic Gardens. Boutiques of interior design and fine cafés are also typical of the neighbourhood;
– Milano Triennale, considered the Italian Institution for design, architecture, decorative and visual arts, as well as fashion and audiovisual production;
– Santa Maria delle Grazie church, which houses the famous Leonardo Da Vinci’s ‘Cenacolo’, depicting the Last Supper of Jesus and the Apostles;
– Duomo, Milan’s landmark, and the Scala square, home to the famous La Scala theatre;
– the Royal Palace (Palazzo Reale) and the Museo del Novecento (20th Century Museum), housing both temporary exhibitions and permanent collections all year round;
– Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, home to many shops among which is La Rinascente, a shopping mall named the “2016 Best Department Store” worldwide;.
Services in the area
– Carrefour Express supermarket (Via Delio Tessa, 400 m)
– Banca Popolare di Milano bank (Via Pontaccio, 250 m)
– Benatti Pharmacy (Via S. Giovanni sul Muro, 500 m)
– Post Office (Via Cordusio, 850 m).
*A city tourist tax will be applied. Cost per person per night: 3€, for maximum 14 nights.
Check-in: from 15:00 to 19:00
Check-out: from 09:00 to 11:00
Utilities (included for stays up to 30 nights. For rentals over 30 nights, special conditions apply)