Large duplex apartment of 100 sq. mt. located in Foro Buonaparte, near the Castello Sforzesco, a short walk from the Lanza (metro line MM2 – green) and Cairoli Castello (metro line MM1 – red) metro stops.
This apartment is located on the last and 5th floor with access from the 4th (with elevator, but you need to climb 9 steps plus a further flight to access the apartment). It has a living room, dining area, kitchenette, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and a large terrace from which you can see the Madonnina on top of the Duomo.
PRICE: (Upon request)
Location: Foro Buonaparte, Milan
No. of bedrooms: 1
No. of bathrooms: 1
Upon entering the apartment you will find the living room, elegantly furnished with a double sofa bed, TV, and dining area with a table for 4 guests. Continuing, you will find the kitchen area with induction burners, refrigerator with freezer, oven, and microwave. From this room you can access the large terrace from which you can see the top of the Duomo.
On the opposite side of the living room, there is the bright bedroom furnished with a double bed, bedside tables with lamps, desk with chair, and 4-door wardrobe.
Completing the apartment is the bathroom with a window, equipped with toilet, bidet, and shower.
Meravigli Garage, Via Manfredo Camperio, 600 m.
– Lanza metro stop (metro line MM2 – green), 200 m
– Cairoli Castello metro stop (metro line MM1 – red), 350 m
– Milano Cadorna train station, 700 m
– Milano Porta Garibaldi, Centrale, and Lambrate train stations, reachable via MM2
– Trams 2, 4, 12, 14, 19 and buses 57, 61 within a radius of 250 m
The apartment is located in Foro Buonaparte, in an elegant area in the heart of Milan, close to Parco Sempione and the Castello Sforzesco.
It is a strategic location that allows reaching the city’s main places of interest in a short time, such as:
– Parco Sempione, where you can indulge in a race or spend a lazy afternoon and the Castello Sforzesco, one of the largest castles in Europe and one of the symbols of Milan;
– Brera district, which is an excellent mix between history and modernity, tradition and innovation. Via Brera is famous for its art gallery, a national gallery of ancient and modern art, the Academy of Fine Arts and, mostly for the Brera Botanic Gardens. Boutiques of interior design and fine cafés are also typical of the neighbourhood;
– Milano Triennale, considered the Italian Institution for design, architecture, decorative and visual arts, as well as fashion and audiovisual production;
– Santa Maria delle Grazie church, which houses the famous Leonardo Da Vinci’s ‘Cenacolo’, depicting the Last Supper of Jesus and the Apostles;
– Duomo, Milan’s landmark, and the Scala square, home to the famous La Scala theatre;
– the Royal Palace (Palazzo Reale) and the Museo del Novecento (20th Century Museum), housing both temporary exhibitions and permanent collections all year round;
– Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, home to many shops among which is La Rinascente, a shopping mall named the “2016 Best Department Store” worldwide;.
Services in the area
– Carrefour Express supermarket (Via Delio Tessa, 400 m)
– Banca Popolare di Milano bank (Via Pontaccio, 250 m)
– Benatti Pharmacy (Via S. Giovanni sul Muro, 500 m)
– Post Office (Via Cordusio, 850 m).
*A city tourist tax will be applied. Cost per person per night: 3€, for maximum 14 nights.
Check-in:from 15:00 to 19:00
Check-out:from 09:00 to 11:00
Utilities (included for stays up to 30 nights. For rentals over 30 nights, special conditions apply)