In the city’s most prestigious business community, Four Seasons Hotel DIFC is part of a dynamic destination, featuring some of the city’s most high-profile restaurants – La Petite Maison, Roberto’s and Zuma – as well as over a dozen elite art galleries and high-end retail services. It’s just five minutes to Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Mall, and 15 minutes to Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach. In this convenient midpoint of the city, all the best of Dubai is at your doorstep.
Intimate and exclusive, our eight-storey hotel offers just 106 accommodations, including 28 luxury suites. Meeting all the needs of the modern traveller, our guest rooms are thoughtfully detailed to ensure relaxation and productivity – from the customizable Four Seasons Bed to the curving sofa and spa-like bathroom. Spacious studio and one-bedroom suites add to the comfort of your Four Seasons stay. Top-floor suites offer floor-to-ceiling views of Burj Khalifa – especially magnificent at night!
PRICE: Upon request
Location: Gate Village, Building 9, DIFC, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• In the prestigious Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), featuring some of the city’s most high-profile restaurants, art galleries and cultural events.
• Convenient to other important business areas, including Sheikh Zayed Road, the Dubai World Trade Centre, Emaar Square and Downtown Dubai
• 5 minutes to Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Mall
• 20 minutes to Dubai International Airport
• 50 minutes to Al Maktoum International Airport
DINE WITH THE STARS
DIFC is one of Dubai’s most popular dining destinations, and Four Seasons adds to the energy with four restaurants, bars and lounges – all with a sense of intimacy and exclusivity ideal for entertaining business colleagues or relaxing with friends. Experience Mina Brasserie by Michael Mina, a lively and modern space to graze on delicious brasserie-style sharing plates.
Stylish options range from the lobby-side Penrose Lounge to our lively rooftop Luna Sky Bar and the Churchill Room for cigars and premium spirits.
• Mina Brasserie by Michael Mina – a lively and modern space to graze on delicious brasserie-style sharing plates
• Penrose Lounge for tea, coffee and cocktails, off the lobby
• Luna Sky Bar, an eighth-floor hideaway with an outdoor terrace – for cocktails and music after work or late at night
• Churchill Room, the city’s most prestigious destination for international cigars and premium spirits
• 24-hour In-Room Dining
Enhance your well-being in our seventh-floor Spa and fitness centre,
featuring a spectacular rooftop swimming pool. Work out in our clubstyle fitness centre, open 24 hours. Discover the most effective skin care and massage for men and women in our five spacious treatment rooms. Or unwind in Monogram – a spacious lounge off the lobby where you can work, relax or socialize. Thoughtful Four Seasons service ensures you make the most of your entire Dubai stay.
• Seventh-floor spa sanctuary, discreetly accessible for guests
• Skin care and massage for men and women in five spacious treatment rooms – all with windows and three with showers
• 24-hour fitness centre with floor-to-ceiling views and leading-edge weight-training and cardio equipment
• Rooftop glass-walled pool and heated whirlpool
• Monogram, an innovative lounge just off the lobby, providing a comfortable place to work, relax or socialise – offering business services and complimentary refreshments
• In a low-rise eight-storey building – intimate and exclusive
• 106 luxury accommodations, including 28 suites, intelligently designed and thoughtfully detailed
• All with the new customisable Four Seasons Bed, a sleekly curving sofa, flexible work areas and spa-like bathrooms
• Views of the DIFC community and the Dubai cityscape, including Burj Khalifa from the top floors