Sitting between glorious Royal Parkland and the buzz of central Knightsbridge, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London is re-imagined and re-invented, offering the essence of timeless heritage coupled with contemporary flair and impeccable service. As part of the most-extensive multi-million-pound restoration in the hotel’s history, internationally renowned designer Joyce Wang, oversaw the new design of all the rooms, suites and public areas, inspired by the natural beauty of neighbouring Hyde Park and the glamour of the 20th century Golden Age of travel. The stunning re-imagining of The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, London along with the hotel’s destination restaurants and Mandarin Bar, were directed by esteemed New York designer Adam D Tihany.
PRICE: Upon request
Location: 66 Knightsbridge, London, SW1X 7LA
141 spacious guestrooms
40 luxurious suites
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
GUESTROOMS AND SUITES
Sitting between glorious parkland and fashionable Knightsbridge, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London offers 181 rooms and suites, including a Royal Suite of 242 square metres and a Mandarin Oriental Penthouse Suite of 444 square metres.
In every suite, guests will find a host of special additions ranging from libraries curated by well-known historic London bookseller, Heywood Hill, to yoga mats for private practice. All accommodation comes equipped with GHD hair straighteners, Nespresso coffee makers, his and her Miller Harris bathroom amenities and Jo Hansford hair products.
Meeting and Event Rooms:
• All meeting rooms have been redesigned by interior designer Joyce Wang.
• Five versatile meeting and event rooms, all boasting natural daylight for up to 650 guests.
• The Ballroom has its own terrace, 24-carat gilding and floor-to-ceiling windows offering views over Hyde Park.
• The Loggia offers a unique Royal Entrance opening directly onto Hyde Park.
• Dedicated wedding coordinator and event planners.