MORE THAN FORTY YEARS AFTER HER DOORS FIRST OPENED, THE ICONIC ‘GRANDE DAME’ OF MAURITIUS IS TAKING A LITTLE TIMEOUT TO UNDERGO A TRANSFORMATION THAT WILL ENHANCE ALL WE HAVE LOVED ABOUT HER, AND DELIVER MORE THAN WE EVER IMAGINED SHE COULD.
From brand-new restaurants and inspired dining concepts, to revolutionary inside out living quarters, and jaw-dropping public spaces, she’s set to re-define ultraluxury living in Mauritius just as she did all those years ago. What she’ll retain, are those irreplaceable assets; the famously generous hospitality of longstanding staff, the exclusivity of her own private peninsula, and the unrivalled views that will make every re-imagined space worth the wait.
PRICE: (Upon request)
Location: Le Saint Geran, Mauritius
• One&Only Le Saint Géran nestles peacefully in the soft sands of its own
private peninsula. Its stately gates welcome guests into a Mauritian garden
paradise of friendly calm and easy luxury.
• Located between a beautiful sheltered lagoon and the warm Indian Ocean.
• Surrounded by fabulous coral reefs and clear waters.
• Includes a crescent-shaped stretch of stunning white sand beach.
• Approximately one hour drive from Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam
International Airport (MRU). Transfers can be arranged with One&Only Le Saint Géran’s private chauffeur or by helicopter.
• The resort benefits from a warm, summery climate year-round:
– September to February (Spring/Summer) – average temperature
– March to August (Autumn/Winter) – average temperature of
142 rooms and suites are being completely refurbished to pull mesmerising Mauritian views inside, through re-conceptualised room plans, disappearing patio doors, continuous indoor/outdoor flooring, and island-inspired colour palettes that call to the natural beauty just beyond the glass.
• Spacious marble-lined bathrooms with cascading showers and indulgent
separate baths will open up to cleverly designed dressing space, where
everything brought has a place, and a dedicated hair and make-up station
commands your attention.
• Every room and suite will feature enhanced outdoor space, furnished
with elegant yet comfortable lounges facing stunning ocean, beach or
• Guests in suites will enjoy personalised 24-hours butler service.
• Newly created 2- and 3-bedroom suites with interconnecting options offer the perfect havens for families to balance together time with personal space and privacy.
• Villa One, our secluded 2-bedroom villa with private pool and direct access to the beach, will come alive following this contemporary
refurbishment, and continue to offer unrivalled privacy and service, with dedicated staff from butlers to private chefs.
DINING FOR ALL FIVE SENSES
• PR1ME – Our celebrated steakhouse serving the finest Australian Angus
Wagyu beef, fresh seafood and local produce will come into its own with
a new rustic aesthetic that incorporates open food preparation stations,
impressive wine displays, and a new ‘water courtyard’ seating area.
• Tapasake – The most breathtaking lagoon venue with over-water seating
will offer an exquisite modern Japanese cuisine for a truly unique
• La Terrase – In our much loved, all-day restaurant, chefs will prepare
a wide range of delicious local and international specialties before your
eyes in brand new open kitchen stations. At the same time, re-modelled al
fresco dining pavilions will sit atop outdoor water features for a stunning
open-air dining experience.
• L’Artisan – This new artisanal bakery and coffee shop will provide the perfect haven to enjoy informal, light fare – from fresh salads, to handmade sandwiches and pastries, at any time of the day.
• La Pointe – Beachside eating takes a delicious turn at our new Palm Grove venue, where the daily catch will be grilled over firewood for that authentic barbeque flavour, with an authentic ‘feet in sand’ atmosphere.
• Entertainment & Bar – A sensational open-air lounge surrounding the
central infinity pool will provide flexible space for enjoying cocktails in or
around the water by day, and soaking up live music by night, dancing over
illuminated water features or singing along as you dine in La Terrase.
• Private Dining – Our soft sands provide the perfect romantic setting for
a bespoke dining experience, while our completely unique and elegantly
appointed Tipi sets the tone for extraordinary private celebrations under
the Mauritian sky.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
• The blissful One&Only Spa, nestled in lush tropical vegetation, will undergo extensive renovation to add private gardens with outdoor
showers to some treatment rooms, and create an exquisite new bridal suite. Continuing to partner with the award-winning ESPA brand, it will remain an iconic haven for luxurious treatments inspired by indigenous techniques.
• A stunning yoga pavilion will provide an inspiring space for al fresco yoga
and mindful outdoor exercises from sunrise to sunset.
• Fresh, healthy and organic menus will be curated by our world-class chefs
to compliment any wellness agenda with inventive and tasty alternatives.
• Three unique partnerships will complete the extensive and diverse
wellness offering including Biologique Recherche® for revolutionary facial
treatments, Pedi:Mani:Cure Studio by Bastien Gonzalez and Harmonia
by Francesc Miralles, a highly respected Chinese medicine authority and
TIME TO PLAY, SPACE TO BE
With a stunning new pool being instated at the tip of the peninsula, a
total of three pools will offer families, couples and spa visitors their own
dedicated spaces to relax and enjoy the unique atmospheres.
• Almost two kilometres of pristine sands line our stunning coast and
tranquil lagoon, providing endless locations for guests to claim as their
own as they take in the beauty of the Indian Ocean and enjoy enchanting
• Club One is our exciting new hub for all things active, home to our KidsOnly club and One Tribe for teens, as well as a state-of-the-art
Fitness Centre, two Henri Leconte Padel Courts (a first for Mauritius), three floodlit tennis courts, mini golf, football playground, a spinning room, and multi-functional activities room for meditation, Zumba and beyond.
• With a lagoon that longs to be played in, our newly designed Water Sports
Pavilion will provide a wide variety of complimentary activities including
water-skiing, Hobie Cats, kayaks, snorkelling, windsurfing, water bikes,
glass-bottom boat trips, paddle boarding and more.
• Offering a picturesque sea view, the brand new Le Carré Lounge is a
space with a grand terrace and a library, with a bright, colonial-inspired
interior. It’s the perfect place to enjoy a refreshing drink and share stories
with your old and new friends.