CARESSED BY WILD FLORA, CLOAKED IN BLISSFUL SECLUSION, COMES A MAGICAL HIDEAWAY WITH WONDERS UNSUNG.
LUSH COLOURFUL JUNGLE THAT BLOOMS IN THE SUNLIGHT. KILOMETRES OF WHITE POWDER SANDS KISSED BY OCEAN,
CRYSTAL-CLEAR. AND SOON, A COLLECTION OF BREATHTAKING SUITES AND PRIVATE HOMES INSPIRED BY THE BEAUTY AND TRADITIONS OF MALAYSIA’S ENCHANTING SOUTHEAST.
Awaken body and mind in a haven of wellness inspired by new and ancient wisdoms from Asia and beyond. Fire your soul with curated adventures through raw, unspoilt nature and warm, tropical waters. Indulge your senses with exotic delicacies prepared with flair and flavour amongst idyllic vistas. Surrender completely as One&Only Desaru Coast illuminates secrets of the East like never before.
PRICE: (Upon request)
Nestled on the south-eastern shoreline of Malaysia, between lush jungle
flora and South China Sea, One&Only Desaru Coast is a spectacular
tropical retreat that embodies the essence of her location, known as the
‘village of palms’.
• Easily accessed from a number of major and local airports, including:
– Singapore Changi International Airport (just 2.5 hours by car transfer).
– Senai International Airport, Johor via Kuala Lumpur (private jet only; 15 minutes by helicopter or 45 minutes by car).
• Immersed in exotic natural surroundings with 128-acres of prime
• The resort benefits from a warm climate year-round:
– February to August (Dry Season): average temperature of 24-
33˚C / 75-91˚F.
– September to January (Wet Season): average temperature of
23-30˚C / 73-86˚F
Breathe-in the ambience of private sanctuaries that seamlessly blend
with our coastal location, designed by award-winning architect, Kerry
Hill. Natural materials and colour palettes weave through every space,
echoing the traditions of southeast Asia and the environment beyond.
• Select from 42 spacious suites, 2 luxury suites and an exclusive 4-bedroom Villa One, all with private plunge pools, terraces, and bathrooms that ‘wow’.
• Enjoy the ultimate privilege of our exclusive 4-bedroom Villa One, with extensive indoor/outdoor living space and a generous party ready swimming pool.
• In addition, own or rent one of the resort’s jaw-dropping Private Homes, perfect for couples, groups, or families who desire a spacious haven to call ‘home’.
• Every private space is designed to perfectly frame nature, offering
ultimate seclusion to relax, entertain, and reconnect, surrounded by the elements and every creature comfort.
DINING FOR ALL FIVE SENSES
The resort will become a culinary destination each defined by their own
distinct ethos, energy, design and flavour, showcasing the bounty of the
region. Discover the fresh exotic flavours of Malaysia, served with flair,
and surrounded by breath-taking views.
• Experience some of the finest dining in the entire region, with three
signature restaurants, a dynamic bar for the latest in mixology and our relaxed Beach Club.
• Savour the unique energy of each dining spot, with iconic design and an array of cuisine to tempt and inspire, from organic, Mediterranean-inspired dishes to Asian tempura and noodles, and freshly grilled meats, fish, and seasonal vegetables.
• Taste exceptional, hand-selected delicacies, sourced from the South China Sea and our curated list of preferred local providers.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Take your physical and spiritual development to a higher level in this
hideaway simply made for wellness.
• Our indulgent destination spa presents holistic practices inspired by local traditions fused with cutting-edge modern therapies, treatments, and beauty.
• The world-class fitness centre with the latest equipment boasts both
indoor and outdoor spaces, a specialist Pilates studio, four tennis courts and a multi-court, to enhance your personal fitness journey and reinvigorate your soul.
TIME TO PLAY, SPACE TO BE
Inspiration flourishes on resort and all around the scenic coastline, with
a curated range of active and mindful pursuits.
• Embark on incredible adventures through unique landscapes and azure sea, discovering wildlife, local communities, and cultural wonders. Try diving and water sports, trekking in the jungle, and hiking to uncover orchids, butterflies, and magical fireflies.
• Discover new passions on resort with creative classes, sports facilities, cooking sessions, expert presentations, and more.
• Access to The Els Club Desaru Coast Golf Course, featuring both the Ocean Course, a 27-hole layout designed by 4-time Major Champion, Ernie Els and the Valley Course, a further 18-holes designed in collaboration with Els’ long-standing friend and fellow major champion, Vijay Singh.
• Unwind in supreme comfort at our vibrant water’s edge Beach Club, where refreshing drinks and delicious bites are served as you lounge and play.
• Soak-up the elegant atmosphere of the resort by night, including live entertainment and speciality gin menus.
EVENTS & MEETINGS SPACES
• A grand indoor space with an outdoor lawn and a private verandah, the Ballroom hosts up to 144 guests.
• Three board rooms, hosting 16, 10 and 8 each are ideal for executive meetings.