World Wide Lux is a consulting service that provides travel advisory, marketing, communication and promotional activity for private jets, luxury yachts, villas, hotels, resorts, car rentals, entertainment, nightlife and lots more. We operate successfully from 2012.
Inquire more about our company in the section “Contacts.”
We understand that providing information online involves a great deal of trust on your part. We take this trust very seriously, and make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us when you visit our Website or use our services. Before submitting your personal information to us, please read this Policy carefully to learn about our privacy practices. By visiting World Wide Lux website: www.worldwidelux.com. or www.worldwideluxestate.com,
you are accepting the practices described herein.
• What information we collect from you
• How we use your information
• With whom we share your information
• Your choices with respect to the collection and use of your information
• How we protect your information
• External links
• Visiting our Website from outside Europe
• How you can contact us
What information we collect from you
We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. This includes information that can identify you (“personal information”), including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and email addresses, user name and password, and billing information (such as your credit card number, cardholder name, and card expiration date). We may also request information about your travel plans, style, and preferences, including entertainment interests. You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to receive relevant offerings from World Wide Lux and its partners and enjoy other benefits.
Information from Other Sources.
We also may periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from affiliated entities, business partners and other independent third-party sources and add it to other information about you. For example, if you visit World Wide Lux by “clicking through” from a site operated by one of our business partners, and you have registered with that partner, then information about you that you have provided to that partner may be shared with us, such as contact information and demographic information. As another example, if you access third party services, such as social media services, through our Website or before coming to our Website, we may collect information such as your user name or other information made available to us through those services. We will work with our existing partners and potential future partners to improve and personalize your use of our Website in accordance with the practices outlined in this section and Policy.
We automatically collect some information from your computer or Device when you visit World Wide Lux. For example, we will collect session data, including your IP address, Web browser software, and referring website. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as content viewed, pages visited, and searches and/or reservations facilitated or made. One of our goals in collecting this automatic information is to help us understand the interests and preferences of our users and customize your user experience.
If you make travel reservations with third-party suppliers facilitated by World Wide Lux, we will collect payment information from you, including your credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, authentication code, and billing address. We will securely transmit this information to the supplier of the travel reservation to complete the transaction. Please note that the supplier processes your payment, not World Wide Lux, unless otherwise specified. You agree to review and be bound by the supplier’s policies and procedures before making a reservation through World Wide Lux.
Cookies and Other Web Technologies.
• To help us recognize your browser as a previous visitor and save and remember any preferences that may have been set while your browser was visiting our site.
• To help us customize the content, experience, and advertisements provided to you on our websites and on other websites across the Internet. For example, when you access a web page, a cookie is automatically set by us, our service providers, or our partners to recognize your browser as you navigate on the Internet and to present you with information and advertising based on your apparent interests.
• To help measure and research the effectiveness of features and offerings, advertisements, and email communications (by determining which emails you open and act upon).
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers should tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable most types of cookies. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access many of the travel tools offered on our sites.
Our sites also may use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page. We use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our sites to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, and to improve site performance. We also may allow our service providers to use Web beacons to help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on our site. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.
Display of Advertising/Your Choices.
Data collected to serve you with relevant advertising
World Wide Lux and its affiliated websites are committed to providing you with relevant content and information across our sites. To do this, we may collect information about your travel-related searches and other site activities, such as whether you are looking for jets or villas, and use this information to serve you with ads on our sites or elsewhere online that match your apparent interests.
We do not share your personal information (such as email addresses) with unaffiliated third parties so they can serve you with advertisements.
Data collected by business partners and ad networks to serve you with relevant advertising
Many of the advertisements you see on the World Wide Lux are served by World Wide Lux or its service providers. But we also allow third parties to collect information about your online activities through cookies and other technologies. These third parties include (1) business partners, who collect information when you view or interact with one of their advertisements on our sites, and (2) advertising networks, who collect information about your interests when you view or interact with one of the advertisements they place on many different websites on the Internet. The information gathered by these third parties is used to make predictions about your characteristics, interests or preferences and to display advertisements on our sites and across the Internet tailored to your apparent interests.
Response to Do Not Track signals
Your web browser may transmit a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signal to World Wide Lux and other websites. Because of differences in web browsers’ default settings and the manner in which browsers incorporate DNT signals, it is sometimes unclear to site operators whether site visitors have selected the DNT setting themselves, or whether they are aware that they have a choice in determining the setting. World Wide Lux does not currently respond to DNT signals. Once the Internet industry has settled on standards related to this issue and World Wide Lux recognizes such standards, we may reevaluate this approach.
How we use your information
World Wide Lux uses the information we collect about you for the following general purposes: to communicate with you in general, including to provide information about World Wide Lux; to facilitate your booking of travel reservations; to measure interest in and improve our services, and Website; to notify you about special offers and services or products available from us or our partners that may be of interest to you; to otherwise customize your experience with World Wide Lux, including customizing the ads shown to you; to solicit information from you.
With whom we share your information
World Wide Lux may share your information with the following entities:
• Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including business analytics, payment processing, customer service, marketing, public relations, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including, for example, as necessary to operate features of our Website or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
• Business partners with whom we may offer products or services in conjunction. You can tell when a third party is involved in a product or service you have requested because their name will appear either with ours or separately. If you choose to access these optional services, we may share information about you, including your personal information, with those partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners.
• Referring Websites. If you were referred to World Wide Lux from another website, we may share your information, such as your name, email address, telephone number and travel preferences, about you with that referring website. We have not placed limitations on the referring websites’ use of personal information and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website that referred you to World Wide Lux.
• Social Media Services. You can choose to access certain third party social media websites and services through our site (such as Facebook). When you do so, you are sharing information with those sites, and the information you share will be governed by their privacy policies. You may also be able to modify your privacy settings with these third party social media websites.
• To comply with legitimate and enforceable subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
• To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of World Wide Lux, our customers, or others; and in connection with other agreements.
• In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors our Website receives, the country the visit comes from or the most popular hotels and vacation destinations. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
Your choices with respect to the collection and use of your information
• As discussed above, you can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to take advantage of certain features offered on World Wide Lux.
• You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from promotional messages in any such email we send. Please note that we reserve the right to send you other communications, including service announcements, administrative messages, and surveys.
• Email Communications. World Wide Lux wants to make it easy for you to take advantage of travel-related opportunities on our Website. One way we do this is by sending you email messages that contain information about your apparent travel-related interests. For example, if you search for a flight to Ibiza, or Ibiza villas, we may send you an email message reminding you about special offers in Ibiza. Please note that you will have the opportunity to choose not to receive these email messages in any such email we send.
How we protect your information
We want you to feel confident about using World Wide Lux, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no website can guarantee security, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they only may do so for permitted business functions.
Visiting our Website from outside Europe
If you are visiting our Website from outside Europe, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in Europe where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of Europe and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, but please be assured that World Wide Lux does take steps pursuant to laws in Europe to ensure that your privacy is protected. By using our services, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
Last revision made on March 8, 2021.
How you can contact us
World Wide Lux
Attn: Legal Department
Via Pompeo Neri 3
Milano, MI 20146, Italy
©2021 World Wide Lux