Beautiful 128 sq. mt. apartment located in Foro Buonaparte, near the Castello Sforzesco, a short walk from the Lanza (metro line MM2 – green) and Cairoli Castello metro stations (metro line MM1 – red).
This apartment, located on the 1st floor (with elevator), is made up of a large living room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms. The particularity of this property lies in its exposed brick ceiling, dating back to the early 1900s which was kept original after the renovation.
PRICE: (Upon request)
Location: Foro Buonaparte, Milan, Italy
No. of bedrooms: 3
No. of bathrooms: 2
First Aid Kit
House linens (sheets & towels)
Maid service upon request
Entering, you immediately find the large and elegant living room furnished with a table for 8 and an 8 seat sofa, convertible if necessary into a double sofa bed.
The living room also has a small balcony overlooking the internal courtyard.
On the left, there is the kitchen, which has an island with stools and is equipped with a refrigerator with freezer, oven, gas stove, and dishwasher. From here, you can find the laundry room equipped with a washer / dryer.
From the living room, a corridor leads to the rest of the rooms:
– the first bathroom with a bathtub (no window);
– the second bathroom with shower (with a window);
– the first bedroom, furnished with a double bed (made up of 2 single beds), bedside tables with lamps, and an 8-door wardrobe;
– the second bedroom, with a comfortable double sofa bed and a large 4-door wardrobe;
– the third bedroom, located at the end of the corridor with a double bed (made up of 2 single beds), bedside tables with lamps, and a wide wardrobe with 4 doors.
All the windows in the apartment have a white curtain and a blackout curtain (with the exception of the second bathroom, which only has a white curtain).
Meravigli Garage, Via Manfredo Camperio, 600 m.
– Lanza metro stop (metro line MM2 – green), 200 m
– Cairoli Castello metro stop (metro line MM1 – red), 350 m
– Milano Cadorna train station, 700 m
– Milano Porta Garibaldi, Centrale, and Lambrate train stations, reachable via MM2
– Trams 2, 4, 12, 14, 19 and buses 57, 61 within a radius of 250 m
The apartment is located in Foro Buonaparte, in an elegant area in the heart of Milan, close to Parco Sempione and the Castello Sforzesco.
It is a strategic location that allows reaching the city’s main places of interest in a short time, such as:
– Parco Sempione, where you can indulge in a race or spend a lazy afternoon and the Castello Sforzesco, one of the largest castles in Europe and one of the symbols of Milan;
– Brera district, which is an excellent mix between history and modernity, tradition and innovation. Via Brera is famous for its art gallery, a national gallery of ancient and modern art, the Academy of Fine Arts and, mostly for the Brera Botanic Gardens. Boutiques of interior design and fine cafés are also typical of the neighbourhood;
– Milano Triennale, considered the Italian Institution for design, architecture, decorative and visual arts, as well as fashion and audiovisual production;
– Santa Maria delle Grazie church, which houses the famous Leonardo Da Vinci’s ‘Cenacolo’, depicting the Last Supper of Jesus and the Apostles;
– Duomo, Milan’s landmark, and the Scala square, home to the famous La Scala theatre;
– the Royal Palace (Palazzo Reale) and the Museo del Novecento (20th Century Museum), housing both temporary exhibitions and permanent collections all year round;
– Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, home to many shops among which is La Rinascente, a shopping mall named the “2016 Best Department Store” worldwide;.
Services in the area
– Carrefour Express supermarket (Via Delio Tessa, 400 m)
– Banca Popolare di Milano bank (Via Pontaccio, 250 m)
– Benatti Pharmacy (Via S. Giovanni sul Muro, 500 m)
– Post Office (Via Cordusio, 850 m).
A city tourist tax will be applied. Cost per person per night: 3€, for maximum 14 nights.
Check-in: from 15:00 to 19:00
Check-out: from 09:00 to 11:00
Utilities (included for stays up to 30 nights. For rentals over 30 nights, special conditions apply)