A four bedroom, three bathroom apartment in Porta Venezia, occupying the entire second floor of the building. The vast, high-ceilinged sitting room has two separate sofa areas, a dining table that seats eight and four sets of French windows leading onto a balcony. A glass door with a dramatic classical pediment opens into a modern, high gloss kitchen. There’s an ensuite master bedroom, an ensuite double, a further bedroom with three single beds and an office with two single beds. Located in one of Milan’s most exclusive residential districts, this home is a short walk from the famous shopping area of Quad d’Oro, with its designer boutiques, antiques shops and chic cafés in neoclassical mansions. For respite, the city’s oldest public park is just minutes away and the historical Palazzo Isimbardi is also within easy reach. Palestro Metro station is a five-minute walk away.
PRICE: (Upon request)
LLocation: Milan, Porta Venezia
No. of bedrooms: 4
No. of bathrooms: 3
Iron and ironing board
Satellite or cable
Babies / toddlers welcome
– 6 Single beds, 1 Queen size bed, 1 Sofa bed
– 2 Baths, 4 Showers, 5 Toilets
– There is a a sofabed in the study that can sleep two people, however it is more comfortable for one.
– The fireplace in this home is ornamental.
– To access the third bedroom you need to walk through the study.
– Check-in and check-out. We’ll meet you at the home at your convenience any time after 4PM on your arrival date, and our standard check-out time is 11AM. Early check-in and late check-out can be arranged in advance, subject to availability and a charge.
–Lead guest. The lead guest must be at least 25 years of age.
–I.D. check and card authorisation. When you arrive we’ll check the lead guest’s I.D. and secure a £1,000 hold on a credit or debit card which will be released once we confirm no damage was caused during your stay.
– Linens & towels
– 24/7 support